HOW TO GET HERE
Option 1: From Cagayan de Oro to Camiguin via Balingoan
Option 2: From Cagayan de Oro to Camiguin via Fastcraft
- From CDO Airport you can take a taxi or van to Agora Bus Terminal and from Agora Bus Terminal to Balingoan Port (88kms-3hrs. maximum travel time) you can take a bus or van. An hourly Ferry Boat/Roro from Balingoan Port will take you to Benoni Port in Camiguin where you can take a van/multicab/jeepney to Paras Beach Resort that takes 30mins. ride. Early trip from Balingoan Port to Benoni Port(Camiguin) is 5:00 AM.
Monday to Sunday
8:30 AM - 10:30 AM :
- From CDO Airport you can take a taxi or van to CDO Macabalan Port. From CDO Macabalan Port there is a direct trip to Benoni Port in Camiguin ( Ocean Jet - Fastcraft), schedule as follows:
CDO Macabalan Port to Benoni Port (Camiguin)
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM :
Benoni Port (Camiguin) to CDO Macabalan Port
Note: For inquiries and bookings contact Ramon @ 09062510225
Option 3: From Cebu to Camiguin
Option 4: from Jagna Bohol via Fast Craft or Ro-Ro
- A shipping company serves Cebu to Camiguin travelers on a weekly basis. The boat leaves on Friday evening at 8:00 from Cebu's Pier 8. The boat docks at Balbagon port just a few minutes away from Paras beach resort.
- Fast craft from cebu to tagbilaran bohol is available. From the port of Tagbilaran,you can take a bus going to Dao Integrated Bus Terminal where you can ride a bus to Jagna Bohol. RO-RO ferry is available, sails daily at 1:00 PM, expected arrival at Camiguin Island is 5:00PM at Balbagon Port
- Fast ferry on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 1:30 P.M departure from Jagna to Benoni Port in Camiguin Island 3:30PM expected arrival.
We do arranged transfers
- from Cagayan to Balingoan Port (3,300/van/way)
- From Camiguin port to Resort ( 800/van/way ).
- Cagayan Airport to Macabalan Port (still in CDO) 900/van/way